Many of new companies are working hard to make strong web presence with an easy website or an interactive web portal. It’s always recommended to hire professionals for web development. To achieve the web development task companies try to search the resources on web. They look for resources using keywords like freelance web development, freelance web developer, or freelance web designers. Few sites have millions of cheap freelancers registered with them. You can post a project and you can achieve as many as 50-100 bids for your project in single day. This sounds charming initially but it’s just a starting of procedure. The trouble begins now. Below mentioned are few issues you will face at initial stage.
1. You will get overwhelming bids that makes the alternative tough for you.
2. Each and everyone will tells you that they are the best, however hardly few of them are in fact telling the truth.
3. You might not find just one freelance web developer meets all your needs, let say Mr. X meets 50% matching needs and Mr. Y and Mr. Z meets 25% each, that enhances your troubles.
SO lastly you chosen someone with all your agreements on price and estimation, now you might face the second largest pool of issues
1. The communication is a biggest issue, the hired freelancer does not respond emails on time and also they do not remain online whole day since they have their full time jobs somewhere else.
2. The freelancer is single person however the project of web development requires various skills like design the website mockup, programming in PHP or.Net, project need analysis, HTML conversion, quality test and delivery. Usually one person cannot do all these things and this invites problem number 3.
3. The hired freelancer may ask you to get other resources for him or he will find other freelancers to assist him; who will charge on higher price.
4. You might come across different excuses for not providing of your projects, few common excuses are “I am not fine since some days”, few touching excuses like “My daughter/ father /mother/ wife is not fine so I am in hospital”. These excuses are emotional blackmailing tactics that can make you think that the freelancer is in problem while he is in fact trying to buy some more time.